The Jet Hangar International F-15 Eagle, marketed under
license, is the Philip Avonds' 1/9 scale F-15C Eagle,
FAI World Scale Champion, design. Designed for twin JHI Turbax
fans and .45-.48 ducted fan engines, the F-15 will also accept
any 5" ducted fan system or turbines. Also, this aircraft
is capable of full flight, including all stand-off scale contest
maneuvers, on a single engine! The F-15C Eagle is
available as either a semi-kit or a full-kit. The full kit consists
of a two-piece epoxy fiberglass fuselage, fiberglass liners, and
separate landing gear doors. Also included are all pre-cut wood
parts and wing skins, a clear canopy, foam wing, stab, and dorsal
cores, as well as detailed plans and instructions. The semi-kit
contains no wood. We are always more than happy to answer any
questions you have, so please feel free to call or email.
COMPLETE PACKAGES AVAILABLE!!!
F-15 pricing and accessories can be viewed on our ACCESSORIES page.
Turbax Fan Systems or MW-54's
Heavy Duty Retracts (scale oleos available)
F-15 Eagle kit features:
- Epoxy Fiberglass
- 2-piece fuselage
- Complete inlet liner system
- Premolded hatches and doors
- Preshaped Foam
- Wing panels
- Precision Cut Wood
- Precision cut balsa and plywood parts
- Comprehensive Full-sized Plans and Photo Instruction Booklet
F-15 Eagle Design Features:
- Utilizes a dual Turbax 5" fan
system or turbines
- High flow inlets - NO CHEATER HOLES!
- Convertable to turbine with minor modifications
- Scale airfoils, accurate outline and
cross sections for enhanced flight characteristics
- Optional flaps
- Optional scale oleo landing gear (nose and mains)
- Premolded hatches and gear doors
- Removable wings for ease of transportation
- Kit supplied with all pre-cut wood,
foam wings and lightweight fiberglass parts
Pictures of the F-15 (model built by Dorian Anderson).
Have any questions? Email
For a catalog send $3.00 U.S., $5.00 international
Jet Hangar Hobbies, Inc.
Post Office Box 1607
Hawaiian Gardens, CA 90716